As per Article II of the constitution of BCA-USA:
- Membership shall be open to all persons of Bali heritage and friends of Bali.
- A member shall be considered a member in good standing only after having registered, paid his or her membership dues, and met all other financial obligations which shall be determined from time to time and stated in the Association’s by-laws.
- Members shall pay their membership dues and any other required fees through their local Chapters. Where there is no established Chapter, members shall pay directly to BCA-USA National Treasury or to the nearest Chapter. Collected dues or fees shall not be commingled with a local chapter’s funds.
Article 3 Section 3 of the By-Laws of BCA-USA spell out the following dues for Members:
- Age 18 – 24: $50
- Age 25 – 64: $100
- Over 65: $50
- BCA-USA Nkap Ntod Program
- BCA-USA Community Outreach Program (Chapters perform community work locally and support other charitable organizations.)
BCA-USA Membership ID Card